WebCare has built many Moodle sites, so we know Moodle inside out and back the front! Many of these sites have had existing modules or plug ins installed to extend the functionality or custom modifications.
Like any website, a Moodle site will need maintenance or modifications from time to time. Whether you’ve built the site yourself or had the site built for you, WebCare can assist with whatever work needs doing on your site. Here are just some of the Moodle services we can provide:
- Upgrade Moodle to the latest version (this is important not only because of bug fixes and new features but also for security – you don’t want to risk your Moodle site getting hacked!).
- Install Moodle modules to enhance the functionality of your site
- Install Moodle security patches
- Develop a custom Moodle module so your site will work exactly how you want it to.
- Design a new skin for your Moodle site to give it a great new look
- Backup your Moodle site.
- Perform regular maintenace (such as cleaning activity log tables and backups)
- Develop custom instructions for your site.
- Provide custom training for you – via Webinar or recording videos (which is a great way to ensure the training doesn’t get lost over time) or face to face.
Whatever work needs doing on your Moodle site, we can provide you with a fixed price quote. Our quote will include performing the work, testing the work and fixing any incompatibilities or issues that may arise (these occur from time to time, particularly if your site is already customised).
Email us or phone us on 1300 656 902 to discuss what needs to be done to your Moodle site.