This session will show you how to load your content from Market Samurai to your WordPress Direct site.
In Market Samurai, open your project and then go to “Publish Content”.
- Click on “View Local Drafts”.
- Next to the draft you want to work on, click on the “pencil” on the right hand side.
- Click on “Publish” (bottom right hand corner).
- Under account, please select “New WordPress Direct Account”.
- Enter your WPD account details.
- Click on “Add Account” button.
- Now set publish options (immediately or a subsequent date).
- Select category for new article.
- Identify where images should be placed (leave first option selected).
- Click on “Publish New Article” (bottom right hand corner).
Your article is now being uploaded to your WPD blog along with any images.