If you are having problems finding a niche, then run this process right now! It should take less than 6 minutes.
1. Open Market Samuari and start a New project with the niche you are thinking about.
2. In the keyword research section, use the following settings:
- i. Keyword Sources – Google Synonyms Tool AND Google Search Keywords
- ii. Set SEO Traffic (SEOT) to “80”.
3. In the “Analyze Keywords” screen, set SEO Comp (SEOC) to 30,000.
4. Tick the keywords that you like. (eg if traffic is low or PBR is low)
5. Click “Actions Selected” then “open in new tabs (at the bottom).This will open up new tabs for the keywords you have selected.
6. Click on the first new tab, and then “SEO Competition”.
7. Look for all green!
8. Try next tab and repeat the process (ie look for all green).
9. Try next tab and repeat the process (ie look for all green).
10. If you find an “all green” keyword phrase, then go back and analyze the keywords.
Once you have found your keywords, you can start module 2!